What do you think of the tan leather?

albo

I'm not a fan of the Alezan leather either, it does look very orange in pics. Tan leather looks amazing in my cousin's new Scirocco.

I'm trying to like it and will reserve judgement until i've seen it in the flesh. As has been said, all the black cars for sale seem to have Alezan leather at the mo.

It wouldn't be so bad if the steering wheel and gearstick weren't finished in it.

Yep - agree with many posters here. I thought the orange leather was awful when I first saw it but I genuinely think it looks fab in my GM now.

Also, as another contributor noted, I've followed on from the previous owner and regularly apply leather cream.

I love the alezan leather, just wish i could replace the black leather in mine with it ;)

:D:D:D

When I first bought my Zed I hated the Alezan leather, I even half agreed with you that I'd swap all my bits for yours.

But as others have said it grows on you after a while, plus literally every person who sees it says they love it. It does look too orange in the pics but it suits the GM cars very nicely I think now, plus it matches the Brembos... B)

Sunset with alezan here, and I'm loving it.

When I first decided to buy a zed, the alezan was a high priority.

Glad I got it now, my friend bought a black zed with black leather, and everytime I get into his car it just seems a bit mundane, those were his words actually and he wishes he went for alezan, he didn't like it at first but now he does.