Fast & Furious 3 movie's effects...

rickya

The latest hollywood car flick comming out this week which will most probably be quite successful & has all the villans driving tricked out 350zs, doing all kind of stunts etc. This will obviously increase the popularity, awareness & hype surrounding the car.

But do you think this will cause increase demand in the second hand market & therefore increasing used prices?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just cannot see why the 06 should effect prices like it has, its just not that much better if at all

Correct, I agree but it's always the case :thumbdown:

I think they need to tweek quite a few more things to justify a new model and another £28k :scare:

i just cannot see why the 06 should effect prices like it has, its just not that much better if at all

I think they need to tweek quite a few more things to justify a new model and another £28k :scare:

imo it's boll*cks,,, shape's still the same :dry:

Exactly!! :scare: Only picky freaks like us could possibly spot the differences ;)

Exactly!! :scare: Only picky freaks like us could possibly spot the differences ;)

LOL :D

So which members are gonna watch it/ avoid it???

LOL :D

So which members are gonna watch it/ avoid it???

AVOID!! :thumbdown: Until its on SKY :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...