370Z vs Nismo 350Z Superleggera

maz77

That amuse car is the freekin bollics... Love that kit...

Good find

+1 B)

Almost as nice as the Esprit car!!

If I win the euromillions tonight, the first thing im doing is buying that Esprit Z

Good find

+1 B)

If I win the euromillions tonight, the first thing im doing is buying that Esprit Z

Carry your bags sir to go have a look around it?

Good find

+1 B)

Carry your bags sir to go have a look around it?

Road trip :drive1

Not really a 350z though is it, its more like the 380RS ;)

Adam@Z1 has a lovely N/A Zed, there was a thread somewhere about him getting over 300WHP out of it B)

is it a larger engine capacity?

320WHP is a brilliant achievement

search button in order

320 whp and counting on mine - pump gas, still a 3.5 liter, and 11.3:1 compression, so it's purely a street car. I don't know the drivetrain loss on these cars, but figure in the

Our Superleggera project car just left for the body shop today (was just picked up about 30 minutes ago). Stay tuned on our blog for progress pictures (that car has a Greddy twin turbo kit)

Coming soon for me - Individual Throttle Bodies - hopefully they net some good gains! Switched to the Haltech as well. From there, install the new rear (4.3 gears with a Quaife), and some new headers and then hopefully she will be where I want :dance:

from your lips to gods ears Chris, I hope it all goes well! What I like best about it is that it's completely civil till you put your foot into - it drives no differently from a standard car, though it is a bit obvious that it has cams when idling. Very linear torque band - it hits peak torque at 4700 rpm and stays pretty flat to redline, tapering down a bit steeper at 8k and up. Current redline is 8400, as the car basically pulls to 8k as it sits now. Hopefully the new itb's help it breathe up top a bit better. I think the new gears are really going to compliment it well also, as it's a pretty dramatic change from my current 3.9