Available colours and whats the best?

Woody

I dont wont this to turn into a 'my car is better then your car' thread. Im currently looking at lots of 350s, but seem to find my self looking at the same colour (Blue). But because these are proving hard to find, im finding myself branching out and looking at other colours. So what im after is a list of colours and what you think looks the best, a picture to back that up would be great too, as zeds in a certain colour look totally different standard to modified.

Now colours. I think they are

Blue

Black

White (JDM Only)

Yellow (GT4 or JDM Only)

Orange

Silver

Grey

Gold

Red

Is there anymore?

Cheers Woody.

i think the Zed looks great in all the colours, it just depends how flambuoyant (spellcheck) you are!

Silver - very classy looking

Blue - stands out and quite a unique colour

Yellow - looks great on a sunny day and really stands out but personally couldn't drive a yellow one everyday.

Black - makes the Zed look meanest, not very flashy and a pain to clean

Grey - very stylish, but doesn't really stand out.

White - B)B)B)B):lol:

Sunset - not for me, but again a nice unique colour.

Its a nice choice to have :thumbs:

Your missing Chilli Red and Mystic Maroon off your list... Oh and you got San Marino blue as well as Azure.

Also White is available on both UK and Import cars

List should be as follows

Pike Peaks Wite

Blade Silver

Universal Silver

Gun Metal Grey

Twighlight Grey

San Marino Blue (Could be US only)

Midnight Blue (Or night Blue)

Azure Blue

Ebisu Black

Kuro Black

(there is Super Black but not sure if that was US only)

Sunset Orange

Temper Orange

Chilli Red

Rosso Red

Mystic Maroon

Ultra Yellow

And there of course is Micra Green ;)

Few other colours in the US like

Brickyard

Carbon Silver

Chrome Silver

Daytona Blue

Interlagos Fire

LeMans Sunset

Liquid Aluminum

Magnetic Black

Pikes Peak White

Redline

San Marino Blue

Silver Alloy

Silverstone

Solar Orange

Superblack

Ultra Yellow

Probably missed some somewhere so feel free to add

Am I the only one that actually likes Temper Orange? Saw one the other day and i really really really do like it :blush:

Other than that AZURE B)

Nope, I have a soft spot for the temper orange... Dosnt look great on a stock Zed but looks amazing on a kitted one... Esp in the sun B)

Am I the only one that actually likes Temper Orange? Saw one the other day and i really really really do like it :blush:

Other than that AZURE B)

Nope, I have a soft spot for the temper orange... Dosnt look great on a stock Zed but looks amazing on a kitted one... Esp in the sun B)

Thank god, I thought I was the only one with bad taste :lol:

This was never really gonna be anything other than mostly people preferring what they own. I love the zed in all of the colours. The only colour's I wouldn't have are GM and Silver but that is just my own personal taste and not a criticism, i've had 8 black cars so far so it was radical for me to get a sunset zed but I love it (others hate it). I prefer the colours that stand out and turn heads on the zed. Black looks awesome when clean but i've also passed dirty black ones on the road and nearly missed them as they blend in with the passing traffic. But as I said, they are all gorgeous. :thumbs:

Probably the year (range) of Zed you are after Woody is more relevant. As some colours have been discontinued, like the Azure and Sunset, and Interlagos Fire, Ultra Yellow and Brickyard are all one year colours.

If you want to see absolutely stacks of the colours in each of their forms, kitted, stock etc:

http://my350z.com/forum/350z-colors-180/

ps. The names of some of the colours in the US are slightly different in some cases. ;)

All wrong, gunmetal is the best & scientifcally proven to be faster ;)

001.jpg

As you can see from this picture the gunmetal looks quite nice, but Ian has spent a fortune on it to make it stand out :D

But when you look at the picture, you eyes are drawn in to the sunset Z B) which is totally standard ;) Agree? :thumbs::boxing: