Sl114 needs a seat to Wales (Help)

Beavis

Even with the threat of been gang banged by Markie and Louis in Chester i would hate for Louis to miss out on the Wales drive. Sarnie as now pulled out of the event so can anyone coming up from the south help him out with a seat please? :)

He needs a ride :surrender::lol:

actually Dave - sorry for butting in here - but Louis is staying in Manchester/Chester Friday Saturday anyway visiting friends, so will just need to jump in with anyone on Sunday morning at the hotel with a spare seat that can put up with him! :thumbs:

so will he just need to jump on someone on Sunday morning at the hotel

That what scares me Nixy :lol:

Thanks for the heads up though in all seriousness :thumbs:

Nice one ritchie for the offer :clap:

I knew you loved me Beavis! Thanks so much for sorting this out.

Richie, i will PM you in a bit...many thanks and also to return the favour, if you would like some pictures done of your car, let me know and we can sort it out. :thumbs:

Pfff, all you lucky lads with no moaning other halfs, any of you want mine :lol::lol:

You're having a laugh arent you?? Between my car and United, my missus aint talking to me right now :lol::lol:

Track day on Satuday, Wales next Sunday, then JTS on the 31st... plus all the United games in between... maybe she's got a point. :blink:

Pfff, all you lucky lads with no moaning other halfs, any of you want mine :lol::lol:

You're having a laugh arent you?? Between my car and United, my missus aint talking to me right now :lol::lol:

Track day on Satuday, Wales next Sunday, then JTS on the 31st... plus all the United games in between... maybe she's got a point. :blink:

I'm about the same but with MotoGP and F1 instead of football! Having to build a patio to make up for it :blush:

I keep asking her to, but she aint having any of it...

Its a shame too... she'd fit right in with the hot girls at JTS as she's an exotic beauty :p

may be worth you paying a few trips to the shops then or whatever she likes and striking a deal! :)

Its a shame too... she'd fit right in with the hot girls at JTS as she's an exotic beauty :p

:worthless:

:worthless:

Im not sure i want to add a picture... cos im pretty sure Beavis will change it to a picture of Louis...! But i'll try for now...!

DSC00284.jpg

Im not sure i want to add a picture... cos im pretty sure Beavis will change it to a picture of Louis...! But i'll try for now...!

Nah your ok, now if it had been Louis posting a pic then maybe it would have been different ;):lol: