Newbie from Germany

Hello together,

I am new here and would like to fancy sometimes fast. My name is Dennis, am 25 years old and comes from Bochum, Germany. My vehicle is dolphin-gray 350Z. I would like to look around sometimes so what the people have in other lands for ideas and move. Of course there is also a gfrman counterpart to your forum: www.my350z.info! I will try to read first a little bit. ;-)

Dennis

Please excuse my English.

Hey super, einer mit dem ich notfalls in meiner Muttersprache reden kann. Düren sagt mir was da es ja nicht allzu weit entfernt ist von Bochum. Ich habe meine Lady seid Februar und nun suche ich Möglichkeiten evtl. Teile über das Königreich zu importieren. Gerade die Auspuffanlage steht auf meiner Wunschliste ganz oben! ;)

Gruß Dennis

CS can be one of the first people you should speak to in terms of exhausts.

But be aware that some exhaust may not be TUV approved and I don't know if will be allowed to use them in Germany.

In the UK you can more or less bolt on anything you like, I know that in Germany you'll need paperwork showing TUV approval before being allowed on the streets.

Wilkommen Dennis.

Mein Deutsch ist sehr klein.

Ok. I shall stick to English. I lived/worked in Stralsund for 2 months in 2007. Lovely city :thumbs:

Im sure someone will be able to help you source the parts you need.

Al

CS can be one of the first people you should speak to in terms of exhausts.

But be aware that some exhaust may not be TUV approved and I don't know if will be allowed to use them in Germany.

In the UK you can more or less bolt on anything you like, I know that in Germany you'll need paperwork showing TUV approval before being allowed on the streets.

I know that many exhausts are no allowed in Germany. But the Nismo..."SH.T"...i write it in german: die Nismo kann man eintragen lassen. Allerdings schreckt mich der Preis für die Anlage ab. Ich suche einen Handler. I´m looking for a Trader.

EDIT: Thank you Lexx.

..i write it in german: die Nismo kann man eintragen lassen. Allerdings schreckt mich der Preis für die Anlage ab. Ich suche einen Handler. "

babelfish (now part of Yahoo!) translated that as "one can register let the Nismo. However the price for the plant deters me. I look for a Handler." :lol::lol::lol:

..i write it in german: die Nismo kann man eintragen lassen. Allerdings schreckt mich der Preis für die Anlage ab. Ich suche einen Handler. "

babelfish (now part of Yahoo!) translated that as "one can register let the Nismo. However the price for the plant deters me. I look for a Handler." :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I mean "Händler" in your language Trader!!

Yes i know CTD....he is in the german forum and he gives 10% for all german users! But the exhaust is not legal in Germany. It costs 400€ to get this legal. I´ve read that the Nismo cost ~£1000...that´s are ~1000€!!