Newbie from Germany

:welcome: to the forum

Hi Dennis, your english is very good. Sorry I couldn't offer you a better price on the exhaust. Try me with something else :teeth: CS is also on here trading and others too. We are always happy to price anything you may be looking for.

Now where are the pictures of your Dolphin Grey Z (I like the colour desciption)

Hello together,

I am new here and would like to fancy sometimes fast. My name is Dennis, am 25 years old and comes from Bochum, Germany. My vehicle is dolphin-gray 350Z. I would like to look around sometimes so what the people have in other lands for ideas and move. Of course there is also a gfrman counterpart to your forum: http://www.my350z.info! I will try to read first a little bit. ;-)

Dennis

Please excuse my English.

Hello Dennis,

You may be able to help me. I'm working in Germany and mine Deutche ist nicht so gut! I need a left hand drive set of head lamps. I've been told i can convert my UK headlights but it appears they wont be legal in Germany. Could you help me? i also need rear LHD fog and reverse lights. Any help??

Danny

(Near Hannover)