Servicing the zed yourself ?

M350ZB

Does anyone on here do there own oil and oil-filter change?, or even more so do there own servicing ?

What parts are best to use(oil filter?/oil)?, any recomendations-Traders ?

Thanks

:thumbs:

if you plan to do it yourself i suggest checking out opie oils, they know their stuff and do things for a good price.

Hi guys,

I've been doing quite a bit of work of Z-store for booking servicing and buying servicing kits - will be finished today. Worth having a look if you want to do your own servicing:

http://www.z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuse ... gory_id=38

Gaz, the intial price listed for the items on the P2/P3 is this a cost for Envy doing the service? If Envy arnt doing the service is there a - item and then a + postage item for supplying everything someone would need. Just need some clarification. Oh and is the crush washer included?!!!!

I've just done a P2 service and the spark plug change, it's not hard and is a nice car to work on. I should find it easy being I'm technician by trade :lol:

Fitting my Scorpion exhaust tomorrow at work :yahoo: another perk i suppose to being a mechanic, having a ramp when you need it.

I've just done a P2 service and the spark plug change, it's not hard and is a nice car to work on. I should find it easy being I'm technician by trade :lol:

Fitting my Scorpion exhaust tomorrow at work :yahoo: another perk i suppose to being a mechanic, having a ramp when you need it.

Perks of the job, gotta love em, only thing is i need a pit not a ramp :lol:, thinking going to purchase some pil and a good oil filter, and do an oil change every 3 k ........

Hi guys,

I've been doing quite a bit of work of Z-store for booking servicing and buying servicing kits - will be finished today. Worth having a look if you want to do your own servicing:

http://www.z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuse ... gory_id=38

Does the girly in the pictures do the servicing? :teeth:

:lol:, had a little look, does look pretty straight forward, can chilli supply all these ?

:thumbs: