Me, Evo Triangle and Drivers-Republic

richt

Beth (my wife) and I spent a few days in North Wales last week. Staying at a lovely hotel near Conwy, with her parents to celebrate their ruby wedding anniversary.

034.jpg

It was the first time that I had been back to North Wales since a wet geography field trip to Betws when I was 14. Obviously it would have been rude not to go for a few drives whilst there!!

On Monday, the first one that we went on was down the A470 to the Evo triangle. We went up the A543 then down the B4501 stopping at Llyn Brenig.

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Thats me!! :p

Further down a GT2 and SL65 Black Series came the other way not exactly hanging around. :scare:

We drove back along the A5 and back up the A543. They were parked by the side of the road.

007.jpg

009.jpg

Driving them was Richard Meaden and Chris Harris!

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

They said that they were being joined by a 599 on the Tues if I wanted to come back, unfortunately we already had plans. :doh:

I have been reading their stuff for years and they were a great couple of guys, talking about these and also about the 350 and 370Z. :thumbs:

But what a couple of cars. The AMG sounded amazing!! :cloud9:

Then it was off back to the hotel.

024.jpg

We did lots of other great drives but none were quite this good!!!!! :yahoo:

Here's the reply. Top bloke!!! :thumbs:

Thanks Nicola,

It was a pleasure to meet the guys and to talk about 350Zs. Both Chris and I are big fans of the Z, and we'll always take a break from 'work' to chat with fellow car nuts.

Best regards,

Richard

--

Richard Meaden

Editorial Director