Hi everyone

Thank you for the warm welcome :) i live in Nottingham and the car has most exterior mods, full carbon c-west body kit with ''19'' volk GT-C's coverd with goodyear F1's. Under the hood all i have is a nismo r-tune intake a motordyne plenum spacer and a magnaflow exhaust. I had to change the head unit because the bose one kept cutting out so swapped it for a Alpine IVA-W505 double din DVD player. Im really happy with the car at the mo but want to get a nismo 2 carbon rear spoiler and a varis carbon hood :teeth: i really want to go down the turbo route but not sure with it being a UK car :wacko:

The Alpine head unit was fitted in Nott's and it took a full days work and ended up costing £480 in total to fit, their was a custom £120 steering wheel contols adapter and some kit needed to help rewire the bose amp. It was most labor costs due to the bose system and to keep the sat nav woman talking!

This alpine unit does work well with all the bose speaker system and the DVD player picture and surround sound is awsome :thumbs: it would be cool to attach a camera on the car n watch it on the unit for eg. reverse parking :drive1