New kid on the block

hi all!

I am an Essex lad with an 04 plate 350z gt in gun metal grey which had for 3 months now and have big big plans!

Owned a boxster before hand and wasnt until i got my z realised what a load of rubbish the boxster was!

Loving some of the mods i seen so far.

Project list for next 3 months are new rims, exaust and stereo....keep ur eyes peeled! :thumbs::thumbs:

Which model of boxster did you have?

was an 03 plate boxster - standard and boring and too many on the road

Jay - Saw the R8 style lights and thought were jaw dropping! saw on madmotors they bringing them out for all cars so can see them being the new 'lexus lights'

was an 03 plate boxster - standard and boring and too many on the road

Jay - Saw the R8 style lights and thought were jaw dropping! saw on madmotors they bringing them out for all cars so can see them being the new 'lexus lights'

PI5ULT at dream customz did them for me buddy. Honestly if u like them from the pics ud love them even more seeing them up close :thumbs:

PI5ULT at dream customz did them for me buddy. Honestly if u like them from the pics ud love them even more seeing them up close :thumbs:

How much they cost?

Send him a wee pm and say wat you want as you can get loads of diffo things done 2 them :D