Nismo Exhaust Sound comparison discussion

Chris`I

One listen is all you need :cloud9: The only better sound I have heard is an Aston V8 :cloud9:

I assume from that sentence you've never heard anything else other than a 350z and an Aston then???? :surrender:

:lol:

My brothers 355 sounds better than my zed :blush:

One listen is all you need :cloud9: The only better sound I have heard is an Aston V8 :cloud9:

I assume from that sentence you've never heard anything else other than a 350z and an Aston then???? :surrender:

My brothers 355 sounds better than my zed :blush:

Not much will beat a decatted 355 with a Capristo B) The 360 & 430 sound shite in comparison.........

hehe, I can think of a few cars that sound nicer! However, all I care about is not sounding like a ricer. Would the Nismo be inappropriately loud? :)

No. IMO it's far too quiet

hehe, I can think of a few cars that sound nicer! However, all I care about is not sounding like a ricer. Would the Nismo be inappropriately loud? :)

Unless its on the 296bhp engine that as a deeper howl than the 276bhp version ;)

Unless its on the 296bhp engine that as a deeper howl than the 276bhp version ;)

I have the GT4 296bhp engine, by deeper howl? you mean louder or just throaty-er :lol: I like the popping sound when the revs come back down.

Nah, Dave, you need a 313bhp for a proper deep, meaty tone at high revs - knocks the other two into a cocked hat IMHO! ;)

And Chris, you really need to hear a Maser Gran Turismo - followed one the other day and its my new favourite sound. Far nicer than any Ferrari I've ever heard and in a different league to any 350Z. :cloud9:

Nah, Dave, you need a 313bhp for a proper deep, meaty tone at high revs - knocks the other two into a cocked hat IMHO! ;)

Would be interesting to hear one with the nismo on, never heard one i dont think. :)

Would be interesting to hear one with the nismo on, never heard one i dont think. :)

I've got a nismo on mine as well as a set of nismo intakes and its plenty loud when you boot it. :dance:

Its too quiet on any car :p Far too quiet for me :blush:

But at least you can have a conversation in the car. Ok if you dont have an other half, but try getting the missis to do a 3hr journey to Wales with your kind of exhaust :blackeye:

But at least you can have a conversation in the car. Ok if you dont have an other half, but try getting the missis to do a 3hr journey to Wales with your kind of exhaust :blackeye:

That is true. I gave a friend a lift a while back & she tried making a phone call :lol: i was quite unpopular when she had to hang up because she couldnt hear anything :blush:

Sarnie: I've heard plenty of other cars, but I dont like the raspiness of the V10/12s in other super cars. Astons just sound gorgeous :p Massers not bad.
Only a V8 in a 355 ;)

And nothing raspy about my car:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BzRUCml06I

:p

355......mmmmmm one of my faves :thumbs:

http://www.jumpcut.com/view?id=A07766D6 ... 0423CF4092

A regular to my drive way ;)

DSC_0366.jpg

Still a truly beautiful car and one that hasn't aged much in my opinion. I'd have one.

Just out of interest Dave, how much does it cost to keep on the road? You hear horror stories for prancing horses and just wondered how bad it actually is.