Newbie!

Hi Folks, I'm Marchio and I've just joined the club. :)

Here's abit about me :yawn: I've had a Focus ST for the last 2 years and have just sold it cos I fancy a change. Oh, and I'm losing my job too :headhurt: but when I find gainful employment the first thing on the list is a 350Z.

The Focus was a great car and it's run like clockwork since I've had it, but was lacking power as standard. I put a Dreamscience flash tuner upgrade on and it totally transformed the car. I had it on a dyno and it was knocking out 260bhp and 322 torque so it was great for overtaking but it was all or nothing powerwise the turbo being either on or off. I decided a big engine with no turbo would be more progressive powerwise and for the money I reckon a 350Z is the one to go for. Looks great too!

I've just had a look at a Japanese import at a dealer near me (Northallerton North Yorkshire) just to get a feel for what's out there and was impressed with how the car looks in the flesh but slightly disappointed with the interior. The dash felt plastiky and cheap compared to the Focus :sorry: but overall it looks the part an I've just got to have one. This particular one was an 04 with 23,000 miles on the clock in black with leather and 17" alloys (I prefer 18's) and was up for £10,350. Bad points were curbed dirty wheels and lots of scuffs and scratches inside, scruffy gear stick and worn rubber on the clutch, brake and accelerator pedals. :ohmy: The bodywork was good and underneath looked almost new but I think I could do better elsewhere.

Well, back to Ebay and Autotrader and see if I can find a good one somewhere. :bye:

Welcome.

The focus is a quick car but Gay Wheel Drive. The Zed won't feel as quick but the numbers on the speedo make up for it and the Proper Wheel Drive Chassis!

Hope you find work soon and get yourself into one! :thumbs:

you should find one in better nick than that. Nice to have another member from Yorkshire on board! :welcome:

+1 :thumbs:

Hi mate, the interiors are a bit better on the face lift cars, 06 onwards (I think!).

Keep looking and you'll find a good one. :)

Welcome to the forum Marchio. Happy Z hunting. ;)

The Zed won't feel as quick but the numbers on the speedo make up for it and the Proper Wheel Drive Chassis!

You mean Real (rear) wheel drive Stew. :p:bleh:;)

I was going to write Real but though others might think it was a typo!

Welcome to the forum Marchio. Happy Z hunting. ;)

The Zed won't feel as quick but the numbers on the speedo make up for it and the Proper Wheel Drive Chassis!

You mean Real (rear) wheel drive Stew. :p:bleh:;)

I was going to write Real but though others might think it was a typo!

Great minds think alike. :D