New Roadstar owner

Unless anything goes wrong with the trade in tomorrow "we" should be a new owner of a 350z roadstar.

Officially its my wifes mid life crisis but I'm looking forward to the the wind on my bold patch.

We are a bit of a Nissan family with a R33 GTR and a R35 GTR JDM sharing the drive. I'm a mod on the GTR forum but please don't hold it against me.

expect lots of stupid questions.

First off should I fit the spare R35 spoiler to the roadstar....

whats the latest sat nav DVD etc etc

Unless anything goes wrong with the trade in tomorrow "we" should be a new owner of a 350z roadstar.

Officially its my wifes mid life crisis but I'm looking forward to the the wind on my bold patch.

We are a bit of a Nissan family with a R33 GTR and a R35 GTR JDM sharing the drive. I'm a mod on the GTR forum but please don't hold it against me.

expect lots of stupid questions.

First off should I fit the spare R35 spoiler to the roadstar....

whats the latest sat nav DVD etc etc

Welcome to the forum

They weren't in jAP PERFORMANCE recently were they? :thumbs:

I like cars! I'd like to see more pics of the GTRs too if you are willing to share!

Ahhh, the roadster is in the best colour too! :teeth:

edit - If you post pics of your swimsuit model wife then you are showing off! :lol:

all-3cars.jpg

3128052551_6faa915e11_o.jpg

Starter for 10

there is thread of chicks and R35s on the GTR forum so a professional model will be having there picture taken on the 35 and now the 350z

should be fun, just don't tell the wife.

Joint meet with the GTR lot? for some reason I had a run in with nissan sportz telling us nasty things about GTRs for some reason. this forum is a lot nicer

all-3cars.jpg

3128052551_6faa915e11_o.jpg

Starter for 10

there is thread of chicks and R35s on the GTR forum so a professional model will be having there picture taken on the 35 and now the 350z

should be fun, just don't tell the wife.

Joint meet with the GTR lot? for some reason I had a run in with nissan sportz telling us nasty things about GTRs for some reason. this forum is a lot nicer

Not surprising as the Chairman on the other channel was banned from a GTR owners club. I did read the threads and couldn't see why but thats different forums. ;) We are petrolheads on here and mostly laid back!