BYE BYE TO YOU ALL

350zSUCKS

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame really, I was going to give him\her a lesson in english grammar and spelling...

Nothing irritates me more than people that live here, but have not made the effort to learn the language properly.

I am chinese and have made that effort, so you won't be hearing "Beef flied lice" outta me.

Total facepalm moment tbh...

It's a shame really, I was going to give him\her a lesson in english grammar and spelling...

Nothing irritates me more than people that live here, but have not made the effort to learn the language properly.

I am chinese and have made that effort, so you won't be hearing "Beef flied lice" outta me.

How long have you been here, mate?

How long have you been here, mate?

1974 = born in Inverness, Scotland

1974 - 1980 = lived in Ipswich

1980 - 1995 = lived and raised in Germany (fluent in German, due to attending german schools)

1995 - current = living in Ipswich

1980 - 1995 = lived and raised in Germany (fluent in German, due to attending german schools)

That's classic - it must have been really hard losing the chinese accent! Or was it the scottish you wanted to lose? (I'm hiding now before Stew reads this........) :lol:

lol....weird I always imagined you to be a white guy when replying in your threads, nothing gave it away......bet there is plenty of folk on here I think are white and turn out not to be... :lol::lol:

That's classic - it must have been really hard losing the chinese accent! Or was it the scottish you wanted to lose? (I'm hiding now before Stew reads this........) :lol:

My Mum was born is Inverness. She lived in Fort William, Kent, Edinburgh then Aberdeen so doesn't have much of an accent!

Have a look to see if you can find a link to Tich McCooey on Moray Firth Radio! He's ace!

My Mum was born is Inverness. She lived in Fort William, Kent, Edinburgh then Aberdeen so doesn't have much of an accent!

Have a look to see if you can find a link to Tich McCooey on Moray Firth Radio! He's ace!

Or Hector Brocklebank..that will make you chuckle

:teeth: