350Z Carbon Centre Console

Leon@EPRacing

as I was saying on the other thread, I am tampted to get this made. just want to know how many people is defo interested.

This will be the full replacement centre console (the radio surround) and not the sticky type things you get.

If there is enough interested I will send my centre console back to the factory and have it made :D

time wise the lads in the factory say I should have a sample with me with in 3 weeks of sending the centre console back to the factory.

please put your name down on here if you are interested. :D :D

1. ME!! Leon EPR

I;m not sure about the price yet as I need the lads inthe factory to get back to me ont he price, but I would say the most expensive part of is making the mould and getting the fitment right. I would est the price for the whole centre console (3 pieces) Gear surround, centre dash and the flap altogether would be no more than £400.00 and those are full replacement.

but I have spoken to the boss and the lads inthe factory they both say if I can get 12-15 people on the group buy I should be able to knock an extra 10% off the price because that amount would allow them to break even on the cost for making the mould.

but please bear in mind this is only an est cost so it could be cheaper.

Leon.

• 3 weeks later...