CARBON DOOR TRIMS!

jerry3167

:) I have just bought some CARBON FIBRE door trims, the bits that surround the window and side mirror controls.

Are they Direct replacements for the standard trim or do they stick on top of the trim, as they have sticky 3M tape on the back?

Hopefully quite a few of you have these lovely goodies too!!

Jerry :)

:) I have just bought some CARBON FIBRE door trims, the bits that surround the window and side mirror controls.

Look forward to seeing the pics. Where did you get them?

Ive got shedloads of photos to take, no ones seen my Z yet :blush: I will try and get some done this weekend, for all to see!!

Jerry :thumbs:

Look forward to seeing the pics. Where did you get them?

:teeth: I bought a full CF kit and have had a leather refurb done so they were spare :)

I have ordered the RSW kit which sticks over the original equipment.Centre console,door trim,door handles and around gear stick.

Sounds very nice m8, how much did that lot set you back?

Jerry ;)

Originally it was £450 for the kit,but with the crap exchange rate its jumped up to £600. :scare:

I have ordered the RSW kit which sticks over the original equipment.Centre console,door trim,door handles and around gear stick.

Sounds very nice m8, how much did that lot set you back?

Jerry ;)

Originally it was £450 for the kit,but with the crap exchange rate its jumped up to £600. :scare:

:surrender: OMG..you got deep, deep pockets.. my pockets are shallow :lol:

what you thinking about having done then :lol:

Trimming, in Alcantara ;):lol:

Although new seats and tyres are going to have me skint. Was hoping to have some of the trimming done at the same time, but not enough wedge at the moment to cover it. Might have some done by Wales ;)