picked up zed

hi all,went down last thurs night overnight to south wales to pick up zed on friday morning,went to local dvla office down there and tranfered private plate i had purchased few weeks ago. stayed overnight and left sat morning for greenock[near glasgow]6 hours driving time which was very good considering i had kept to the speed limit for most of the journey home[had to picked up a speeding ticket the week before on way home after veiwing the car [66mph in a 50mph at roadworks on the m4] the car is a stunner and drives like a dream[so iam one very proud owner] :) may i take this opportunity to thank you all for making me very welcome onto your owners site. hope to meet you all in the future. take care stevie [greenock ,scotland]

Hey buddy congrats on the buy! GET SOME PICCIES UP! i am thinking or organising a glasgow meet next month as the last one didnt take off. So will be good to see your new zed if we can get it organised :thumbs: