OOOOHHH just went to look at the new 370z

Darren-B

Must say I am not overly keen. I think the interior is a big improvement but the whole thing reminds me of a jelly mold and the tailgate now resembles the TT too much. I still love the 350z as it doesnt look like anything else. The 370 may look better in the flesh but I will wait to be convinced

It sorta looks like someone has taken a picture on their mobile then used the face warp function on the front and rear lights, not a good look at all :thumbdown: . The interior does look a bit better though.

Like this? :lol:

warped001.jpg

:lol: :lol:, I personally just dont feel the 370Z lights, the rest of the car, indeed does look good B) , just them lights, and actually seeing it next to a 350z, it does sit high, think i need to see one in person :thumbs:

Would have been nice, did try but its a no-go till they get there demos in The GTR is a right mess, scratches and scuffs all round, its the one the STIG set the top gear lap time in, has like 28k on the clock :scare:

Been looked after well then :lol:

Would have been nice, did try but its a no-go till they get there demos in The GTR is a right mess, scratches and scuffs all round, its the one the STIG set the top gear lap time in, has like 28k on the clock :scare:

Or urban myth to cover some rough drivers and sales people taking it for a spin??

The GTR is a right mess, scratches and scuffs all round :scare:

Self healing paint huh? :lol:

One of the girls I know that has a white R35, said that it's apparently the silver ones that have the self healing paint, not sure if that's right or not, but that's what she said.

I'm not happy they have gotten rid of the tape player though!!! what am i supposed to do now with all my old 90's mixed tapes :p

90's mix tapes ?? What about my Nissan Record Player

Bl***y Nissan whats up with them next thing they will be using those modern transistors for the radio receiver, the 350Z Bose Valve units are perfectly adequate

car-radio4.jpg

I actually do like that blue colour - would look great on my Beetle - but still think the 370 lacks eye candy appeal! :dry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The GTR is a right mess, scratches and scuffs all round :scare:

Self healing paint huh? :lol:

One of the girls I know that has a white R35, said that it's apparently the silver ones that have the self healing paint, not sure if that's right or not, but that's what she said.

All metallic and pearl paint will have self healing, or as they call it, scratch shield :thumbs:

If it is that one then its had its rear end repaired well!

All I can say to those that have only seen pics is see it in the flesh and then decide.... I spotted Simon from Nissan Sports Division on the M1 the other week in the silver 370 press car and the car in motion looks amazing even though it needs a drop and better sounding zorst.

Lots of cool little extras in the car like adjustable LSD for track days... Interior is loads better. Dials and everything easy to see with the right info. Even the centre pod dials have a cool defi style to them where they flick to the max and settle on the right reading... Lots of things the initial zed should have had but didnt to keep the costs down....

Red or White for me with black volks and a Zeal body kit! In a few years anyway!