OOOOHHH just went to look at the new 370z

Darren-B

Just been to Motorline nissan in tun wells today to look at the 370z and GTR, sadly the GTR wasnt there.

Had a good look around the 370, very nice, few bits I dont like, ugly mirrors and sits very high. The interior is a great improvement on the 350

Had to get a pic next to mine too :teeth:

22032009542.jpg

22032009543.jpg

22032009544.jpg

It looks HUGE in the pics!

The colour looks like an Azure that's washed out badly...... Maybe it'd be better in the flesh though.

The interior does look much better.

My eye is still drawn to the 350Z though...

I see it has an Infinity badge on the steering wheel instead of the Nissan badge :wacko:

Anyone know why??

Because Nissan are cheap and lazy and havent got a proper wheel for it. Dont see why it doesnt have a Nissan badge on it, its been out for ages in Japan and the US. :dry:

Agree it does look quite big in the pics, is it like that in real life?

I see it has an Infinity badge on the steering wheel instead of the Nissan badge :wacko:

Anyone know why??

I questioned this, the salesman said they havent finalised the sateering wheel yet so the infinity one has been fitted to this press car. A bit of a lame excuse if you ask me,

Anyone know why??

I questioned this, the salesman said they havent finalised the sateering wheel yet so the infinity one has been fitted to this press car. A bit of a lame excuse if you ask me,

Why dont they just put the wheel from the US or JDM 370 in it? Thats a pants excuse, they're just lazy. :dry:

That is a bloody awful colour but id still get a 370z in yellow without a doubt :)

Dont think you will get a Uk car this year in yellow ;)

May be next year if they do a GT5/40TH anniversary model. :)

That is a bloody awful colour but id still get a 370z in yellow without a doubt :)

Dont think you will get a Uk car this year in yellow ;)

May be next year if they do a GT5/40TH anniversary model. :)

Dont worry Beavis am not in any rush lol as there is no way i could afford it any time soon :lol:

Not a fan of that colour, and the ride looks a little high. Also, whats with the infiniti logo on the steering wheel?

Interior is quite nice though.

P1 car so not totally finished hence the infiniti wheel.

So they don't seem to have a rear windscreen wiper on any of the 370's I've seen yet. That's a little disappointing.

Bose looks the same, just with different aesthetic to the buttons.

This one didnt have a sub behind the seat :dry:

I think it looks better without a rear wiper, I removed mine a while ago, you dont often see coupes with rear wipers. They have the GTR there tomorrow and I have a day off work :teeth:

Will post up pics B)

So they don't seem to have a rear windscreen wiper on any of the 370's I've seen yet. That's a little disappointing.

Bose looks the same, just with different aesthetic to the buttons.

This one didnt have a sub behind the seat :dry:

I think it looks better without a rear wiper, I removed mine a while ago, you dont often see coupes with rear wipers. They have the GTR there tomorrow and I have a day off work :teeth:

Will post up pics B)

the sub doesn't go behind the seat in the 370z. It goes in the boot where the spare wheel goes along with a tyre kit. Rear wiper will appear