Hopeful...

MattMe

Let Mike know when he returns from hols, and Im sure we can get them sorted out for you guys :)
Yes, unfortunately we can't keep a track on everyone with the current software and unless we are notified we can't send stickers. :)

Goes on number of post's bud, the more you post the stauts changes, and at 350 posts you get a free 350z-uk sticker for your zed ;):thumbs:

i didn't either, i payed for mine :headhurt:

But how many posts did you have when you paid for it? If it was less than 350 thats your fault :p If it was more .... well .... the money has gone to a good cause :)

Can't I be a Z newbie? Seen other people's profiles with that moniker with less posts than mine. I'm still Hopeful.

I'm strangely offended by the fact I'm a hopeful when I actually own a 350 already.

I've never been so concerned by anything so massively insignificant before that it's hurting me to think about it.

It's not fair :rant:;)

Can't I be a Z newbie? Seen other people's profiles with that moniker with less posts than mine. I'm still Hopeful.

I'm strangely offended by the fact I'm a hopeful when I actually own a 350 already.

I've never been so concerned by anything so massively insignificant before that it's hurting me to think about it.

It's not fair :rant:;)

Keep ranting and a admin might just give you a special name which cant be changed :p

Keep ranting and a admin might just give you a special name which cant be changed :p

:lol:

I can see it now....

(cue blurry dream scene)

"MattMe - Zed Nob"

"MattMe - Clueless Zed Nob"

"MattMe - Bowl Leakingly Painfully Annoying Zed nob"

and so on...

I'm not fussed really, I don't even car. In fact I hope I stay a Z Hopeful forever... See if I care...

That was my secret plan by starting this thread, really. It's got nothing to do with the fact I'm incomprehensibly anal.

Up here's for thinking, down there's for dancing.

I only joined the forum for the free sticker at 350 posts B)

That was my secret plan by starting this thread, really. It's got nothing to do with the fact I'm incomprehensibly anal.

Up here's for thinking, down there's for dancing.

I only joined the forum for the free sticker at 350 posts B)

:dry::lol::lol: