Next Week pic added

T2

Plan for next week :yahoo:

Car goes in on Monday to get damage fixed on the front bumper and driver wing also a wee tidy up of the paint work :teeth: then it’s up to Ballies in Johnstone for the interior to get done, new leather seats and a few wee other bit's and bobs B) hopefully back on Friday night then another short run to the garage to get new performance hoses fitted and a polished intake with cone filter and a heat shield a busy week for the zed, then down to Paul at Dream customz for a few wee mods :p

Link to the Pictures :thumbs:

http://s650.photobucket.com/albums/uu225/t2mmu/

Hope it works :surrender:

Plan for next week :yahoo:

Car goes in on Monday to get damage fixed on the front bumper and driver wing also a wee tidy up of the paint work :teeth: then it’s up to Ballies in Johnstone for the interior to get done, new leather seats and a few wee other bit's and bobs B) hopefully back on Friday night then another short run to the garage to get new performance hoses fitted and a polished intake with cone filter and a heat shield a busy week for the zed, then down to Paul at Dream customz for a few wee mods :p

Pictures to follow :thumbs:

Will you be showing it off at the Hoon later in the year? ;)

Striped out the interior, the centre console been primed going to paint it Satin Black and the Battery and Fluid cover and surrounds under the bonnet Primed and getting painted Nissan Silver doing the work myself :surrender:

I know I know Pics to follow :lol: Before and after next week

Striped out the interior, the centre console been primed going to paint it Satin Black and the Battery and Fluid cover and surrounds under the bonnet Primed and getting painted Nissan Silver doing the work myself :surrender:

Have you smoothed off the centre console or are you leaving it with the dimpled effect?

Ah good! I am wanting to do the centre console piano black but smoothed! SOOOO will be good to see how yours turns out :lol:

Have you smoothed off the centre console or are you leaving it with the dimpled effect?

Like the idea of the dimple affect standing out a bit more with the black :thumbs:

I can see how that might appeal, but I am keen to have a go at smoothing the surface off and finising it in satin to match the other parts of the interior. The trouble is, I have no idea how to go about smoothing it off!

Hey Jim / T2,

I've thought about doing this too (and removing the dimples) but I don't fancy taking wet and dry to my dashboard :surrender:

It might be easier to buy a cheap dash kit like this one and paint that??

Just a thought...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2003-2004-2005-NI ... 240%3A1318

Matt

I looked at that too but it's not exactly cheap, is it? Plus, I think it will be difficult to get it to fit exactly and look original.

It does look like one of those dodgy kits you would find in the back max power

Not for me :yuck: I do like the carbon one though does not look as cheep and I think a few forum members have them as well and they a good fit from the pic's ive seen :thumbs:

The carbon ones that fit well are about £500!

I looked at piano black from an american site at about £150. Hover I didn't want to take the plunge if the fit was crap.

If anyone wants to sell me the console really cheap I'll have a play and see what I can do...

Dream CustomZ will be offering painted interiors very soon B):thumbs:

Smoothed or dimpled :teeth:

Paul

Excellent news - I can feel a visit to Ayrshire coming on! Let me know if you are going ahead with these plans, Paul. :thumbs:

Dream CustomZ will be offering painted interiors very soon B):thumbs:

Smoothed or dimpled :teeth:

Paul

Excellent news - I can feel a visit to Ayrshire coming on! Let me know if you are going ahead with these plans, Paul. :thumbs:

+1, may be not a visit :lol:, but defo sounds good :thumbs:

Dream CustomZ will be offering painted interiors very soon

Smoothed or dimpled

Paul

They may be heading ur way Paul depending on the finish I get myself :scare: Did see you have the price's on ur web page :teeth: A good price for the work involved :thumbs: