I need suggestions on different blacks.......

nurrish

So i have just booked my car into a body shop (31st of march).......Not letting up what im getting done yet but be prepared to be shocked and F*!cking wowed!!!

I have seen a few black paints around but not sure what kind of black finish i want to go for. Any suggestions what black would work well with Grey?

Just a little hint........its on the body work.

:D

Loads of blacks available. Take a walk through town and check out the different paints available.

Have a look at bike paint too as it's usually nicer than car paint.

Do you want a solid black or a metallic black?

Loads of blacks available. Take a walk through town and check out the different paints available.

Have a look at bike paint too as it's usually nicer than car paint.

Do you want a solid black or a metallic black?

I think im after a real in your face black. Going though some car sites and weighing them up

Ahhhh F*ck it. Yeah Bonnet, A pillars, roof, Hatch, Spoiler, Mirrors, wheels redone.

Another Nurrish project, looking forward to seeing the end results, I'm sure you'll pick the right colour... :thumbs:

yeah i sure do love my projects.....but at least this time i leaving it to a professional :lol::lol:

Also its my uncles body shop and he's doing all the work for £400.00. He's having it in for 4 days.