FS Polished Plenum

verma

Hi All,

Got a polished plenum for sale as below, asking £210 for it delivered (special delivery) as its big and a bit heavy, collection possible from Coventry (midlands) to save a few ££...if you want.

plenum1.jpg

plenum2.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How comes your getting rid of it bud ?, looks spot on B)

I bought a seperate one from ZMANALEX to go on my zed when it was in the garage, this one came off mine and got it polished and here it is...not needed...but now needs a new home. ;)

I bought a seperate one from ZMANALEX to go on my zed when it was in the garage, this one came off mine and got it polished and here it is...not needed...but now needs a new home. ;)

O right are you not gonna offer these to people on the trade basis then ?

O right are you not gonna offer these to people on the trade basis then ?

No, I won't get time and polisher won't do a discount on getting multiples done so thought not worth it, this is only one I will have for sale.

All, its also worth noting when you remove your plenum you can sell it on, they should fetch anywhere between £80 - £150.00 (check with Alex on pricing) depending on the condition, so the initial outlay is returned if you opt to sell your existing plenum… :thumbs:

Why say things like that :surrender::lol:, more and more tempted, if only i didnt have a load to pay of my lads holiday :rant:

All, its also worth noting when you remove your plenum you can sell it on, they should fetch anywhere between £80 - £150.00 (check with Alex on pricing) depending on the condition, so the initial outlay is returned if you opt to sell your existing plenum… :thumbs:

I paid £120 for mine and the one from car which is the one for sale was/is in better condition. Just less hassle buying one already polished reason I got this one polished before putting up for sale.

if i sold my plenum to someone else how much would i get for it rought estimate.

its an idea to fit yours and sell mine on for someoen else to get it polished up?

:thumbs:

if i sold my plenum to someone else how much would i get for it rought estimate.

its an idea to fit yours and sell mine on for someoen else to get it polished up?

Thanks CS, well paid £120 for mine and plenum took a bit of time to polish as a great finish! Same company who did the one on my car :thumbs:

i think i have enough projects on the go at the moment, am going to have to step back,before i ovr stretch myself.

if i do this then i'd want to fit a plenum spacer at the same time just because i had the plenum off, 2 birds 1 stone situation, just starts to get to pricey.

maybe later in the year i'll re evaluate

i think i have enough projects on the go at the moment, am going to have to step back,before i ovr stretch myself.

if i do this then i'd want to fit a plenum spacer at the same time just because i had the plenum off, 2 birds 1 stone situation, just starts to get to pricey.

maybe later in the year i'll re evaluate

Bottled it!! :lol: