verma

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) Ive been down to check my post and it`s not there yet :lol:

Jerry :thumbs:

Pigeon just left my house..should be with you soon depending on weather :lol:

:lol: got a awesome deal here bud, cant belive i was not on line when this came up at this price, gutted :bang:

;) Ive been down to check my post and it`s not there yet :lol:

Jerry :thumbs:

Pigeon just left my house..should be with you soon depending on weather :lol:

:lol: got a awesome deal here bud, cant belive i was not on line when this came up at this price, gutted :bang:

+1, damn you goota be quick on here...

And that's gotta be one muscular steroid pigeon, lol

You need to find a decent polisher who doesn't cut corners. If you do find somebody, then make sure they do the bolt recesses and the other awkward bits on the bend leading to the throttle housing!! The first company couldn't or wouldn't do the awkward bits, so i had to pay a lot more for it to be finished by someone else. If you can get it done for between 60 and 80 quid then you are on a winner :thumbs:

:surrender: Quite right, Ive not posted pics yet, as I have the Bits, but nothing is actually on the Z yet :wacko: Ive been real busy at work, but Im looking to book a week off very soon, or perhaps visit ENVY SOUTH if they can help!

Everyone knows what a Blade Z looks like, thus its not worth putting pics up till ive really got something to show :p

Spacers, Plennum, polished intake pipe, Carbon effect apron, Carbon door trims, Nismo rad cap, Brake lines plus loads more to go on.

Soon, very soon..muhahaha!!

Jerry :)