Thinking about purchase.

Hello one and all.

Currently thinking of purchasing a 350Z for the wife to drive, at the moment she is in a 225 sline TT.

Any help on what to look out for, what to avoid and what is a must have would be good. Only spending upto 10k rather only spend 8k but we will see.

Thank you in advance.

matt.

Hey, I'm new too and looking to buy a 350Z for myself. Research is the key to success and I already know roughly what I'm looking for.

Black or Blue

GT pack with Bose stereo, sat-nav etc.

I am looking for some wheels to compliment the package - deep dish for the rear maybe.

Also I want the Nismo spoiler and something like the invader front bumper to give it the 'jap-style' tuning look.

I hope I've come to the right place to continue the search :D

Hey, I'm new too and looking to buy a 350Z for myself. Research is the key to success and I already know roughly what I'm looking for.

Black or Blue

GT pack with Bose stereo, sat-nav etc.

I am looking for some wheels to compliment the package - deep dish for the rear maybe.

Also I want the Nismo spoiler and something like the invader front bumper to give it the 'jap-style' tuning look.

I hope I've come to the right place to continue the search :D

Welcome to the forum mate! There is a good buying section on here also a few nice zeds up for sale :thumbs:

Welcome mate.

I know how women like to buy things... she may have a job fitting things in the boot of the zed with the large rear strut it has in there... check that out first as it may change her mind!

:ninja:

That's the idea, to stop her buying shoes. lol

Welcome to the forum Matt. There are quite a few female 350 owners now, so she'll be in good company.

Welcome mate.

I know how women like to buy things... she may have a job fitting things in the boot of the zed with the large rear strut it has in there... check that out first as it may change her mind!

That's the idea, to stop her buying shoes. lol

Lol, Marz never under estimate a woman. :p:p:lol::lol:

Oh, and good luck Matt with the not buying shoes. Shoes and Zeds go hand in hand. :p:lol:;):teeth: