Just to let you all know.............

nixy

i already have the dress code martin!

Went for a lovely walk around the valley today, it's like spring here. All the blossom is on the trees and today you only needed to wear a t-shirt (well not ONLY a t-shirt but you get the idea). It's still changeable though, it was cold earlier in the week. Typical that is starts to warm up just before I leave!

it has been 25 degrees here today in south west France - not that I'm bragging or anything................ :p
:bose:

not listening. not listening.

Only kidding - lucky bugger - kids footy destroyed all chances of a jaunt to Bordeaux this weekend.....

it has been 25 degrees here today in south west France - not that I'm bragging or anything................ :p

Lol, the cheek! :lol: It's not even 25 here today, only about 20, even required a jersey for the first time in about 5 months. :wacko::lol::surrender:

just thought i'd pop in out of the garden to let you know its 29 degrees on the front porch here. I'm outside in shorts and t-shirt reading a book. It's totally freaky because on Monday we were walking in big winter coats and hats! Well - see you all later my sun lounger is calling me! B)

I remember being in that region (Pau) the sunday before Christmas a few years ago. We had done our shopping and were sitting on the Boulevard de Pyrenees drinking beer in T shirts taking in one of the finest views in the world..... well finest views with pubs availabe!

just thought i'd pop in out of the garden to let you know its 29 degrees on the front porch here. I'm outside in shorts and t-shirt reading a book. It's totally freaky because on Monday we were walking in big winter coats and hats! Well - see you all later my sun lounger is calling me! B)

Still not listening, lalalalalalalalalalala....

:bose:

just thought i'd pop in out of the garden to let you know its 29 degrees on the front porch here.

I could swear someone was talking. :lol::lol::p:p:p

Lol, working on those tan lines Nixy. ;):lol:

Wish I even had tan lines :(

Welcome home Nic :thumbs: