Hello, noob from Scotland

Just a post to say Hi. Introduced to the forum by a friend. I've had a 350z for about 3 weeks now and love it :teeth: .

I had a 200sx for 4 years and decided it was time for a change.

I've said I wont mod this one but we'll wait and see ;)

heres a pic.

DSC01501.jpg

Hi guys

Hoots mon! :teeth:

R

Where in the north sea do you work mate? I worked in the Brents for a while and a few of my mates work offshore?

Hi, Just finished on the Ninian south and now how a two year contract for the Elgin/Franklin platform. What do you do?

R

Hi, Just finished on the Ninian south and now how a two year contract for the Elgin/Franklin platform. What do you do?

R

Was the Ninian petrofac? I'm an instrument tech to trade but I'm working as an operator with Exxon at Mossmorran just now.

Just a post to say Hi. Introduced to the forum by a friend. I've had a 350z for about 3 weeks now and love it :teeth: .

I had a 200sx for 4 years and decided it was time for a change.

I've said I wont mod this one but we'll wait and see ;)

heres a pic.

DSC01501.jpg

Waasss happninn neebor! Glad you joined up! Great forum, great bunch o guys!

you'll mid it you know it! Anyway I'm in Ireland the noo inst teching it up, must get back to drinkng!

Stoo

Waasss happninn neebor! Glad you joined up! Great forum, great bunch o guys!

you'll mid it you know it! Anyway I'm in Ireland the noo inst teching it up, must get back to drinkng!

Stoo

Hey mate hows things? I found a pic our old motors.

DSCF0061.jpg

I remember that day well! Did I tell you that the problem with my car was a weak spring in the boost valve? Couldn't believe it! I'm wanting to turbo this thing as I missturbo bad! But not many people have done it! Willmeet upsometime next week if ur up for it? You'll want a new exhaust after you here mine!

Stoo

I remember that day well! Did I tell you that the problem with my car was a weak spring in the boost valve? Couldn't believe it! I'm wanting to turbo this thing as I missturbo bad! But not many people have done it! Willmeet upsometime next week if ur up for it? You'll want a new exhaust after you here mine!

Stoo

Yeah Ive moved house mate, still in Dunfermline though.

I dont miss the turbo at the mo, I'm enjoying the pull throughout the range.

I'm doing the west highland way next week :scare: so could meet up the week after if your around

Stoo

Yeah Ive moved house mate, still in Dunfermline though.

I dont miss the turbo at the mo, I'm enjoying the pull throughout the range.

I'm doing the west highland way next week :scare: so could meet up the week after if your around

Imagine that pull with two turbos! Aye sounds good, good luck with the walk bud!

Stoo

Hi Rory and :welcome: to the forum.

I am just up the road from you in Perth and if you want a spin in a twin turbo then just give me a shout mate. At Knockhill most weeks so you have no excuse as you are only a few minutes away. :lol:

Cheers,

Alex.