Mod day 15th March 2009

lol, at my addition to the list.

I'm sure you don't mind If I bring a sleeping bag.....somehow my joke about falling asleep and waking up to a randomly modded Zed in another thread might acutally happen :scare:

That sounds a lot less painless than most methods of getting your Zed modified. As by magic .... the Zed is modded!

I'm sure you don't mind If I bring a sleeping bag.....somehow my joke about falling asleep and waking up to a randomly modded Zed in another thread might acutally happen :scare:

That sounds a lot less painless than most methods of getting your Zed modified. As by magic .... the Zed is modded!

But the drawback to that tho is that as if by magic...my bank account is empty, lol

But the drawback to that tho is that as if by magic...my bank account is empty, lol

Well there has to be a trade off. Your bank account would be empty either way, may as well make it as painless as possible. At least you have deniability this way, you can honestly say you didnt see who did it :lol:

I will probably head over first thing. Are you coming up the M3? We could meet at the Bracknell / Woking junction at 9.15 and head down?

Sounds like a plan. Which direction are you coming from? If you're coming through Bagshot (A322) there is a layby just before the motorway ( here ) . Could meet there? Only takes 10mins from there :thumbs:

I will probably head over first thing. Are you coming up the M3? We could meet at the Bracknell / Woking junction at 9.15 and head down?

Sounds like a plan. Which direction are you coming from? If you're coming through Bagshot (A322) there is a layby just before the motorway ( here ) . Could meet there? Only takes 10mins from there :thumbs:

Done. See you there about 9.15 :thumbs:

A few pics from today, hope you have a good one tomorrow.... Good to see a few new faces today, 3rd one and deffo the most cars so far!!

Once again, another great chilli production :thumbs:

A few mods were done...

Team Carbon Eyelid

DSC00214.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

Team Stillen louvre...

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00219.jpg

Team Hairdryer (Soz Andy ;) )

DSC00183.jpg

Team Engine Bay

DSC00185.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

Team Voyeur!

DSC00205.jpg

A few more.....

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

Done. See you there about 9.15 :thumbs:

Cool bud, see you there :thumbs:

Looks like you had a fun day guys B)

am liking the Stillen louvres how much are a set of them?

also noticed several cars with gas struts on the front bonnets. where abouts can i get them from and how much as well. i much prefer working on a car like that than on the manual bonnet prop

by the way, that looked like an awesome day.

will have to comedown some time, but maybe leave the wallet at home cos it looks lik eit could be an expensive day, as i'm terrible at saying no :blush:

Whats with the stillen louvres :wacko: Are they coming back into fashion or something? When i was in the capri club many years ago, all the boy racers used to fit them on their cars, and they all had the p*ss taken out of them until they took them back off. It'll be the fluffy dice next :lol::lol:

am liking the Stillen louvres how much are a set of them?

also noticed several cars with gas struts on the front bonnets. where abouts can i get them from and how much as well. i much prefer working on a car like that than on the manual bonnet prop

by the way, that looked like an awesome day.

will have to comedown some time, but maybe leave the wallet at home cos it looks lik eit could be an expensive day, as i'm terrible at saying no :blush:

Try CS mate,he is a trader on here.Got my Tein bonnet lifters off him.

what diffusers being fitted to the GM Z with the black wheels is it tims car??

have you pictures of it fitted and prices? cheers :thumbs:

Yes it was Tim's car. It's the Mastergrade Top Secret one. It does look good. Will post pictures of it fitted a bit later on. Need Food now!