ESR (K1) exhaust system (after the Y pipe) for sale

andyvvc

Yes, i know i went on about keeping it, but attempts to quieten it down (without bungs) haven't worked.

So the exhaust is up for sale. It will be off the car and available (preferrebly for pickup) on Tuesday March 10th in its component parts, so it *will* fit into the boot of a Zed.

Y pipe NOT included, this is from the end of the Y pipe back (mid section plus rear section and the rear cans.

Comes with the original bungs, plus two (removable) inserts at the rear flanges which were fitted to try to reduce the noise level a bit.

The exhaust is in great condition, and has only been on the car for about 10 months. Please be warned that it is a *loud* exhaust without the bungs in! Plenty of youtube videos - just search for 350z K1 or ESR exhaust.

£225 collected. If i dont get any serious takers i may decide to ship it out to a buyer. Im near J26 of the M1 so can meet someone at a motorway services near to there if that helps at all.

Will stick some pics up in a bit.

EDIT - i can't find the paper work from ESR, but i think i paid £330 - 350 for this. I bought the Y pipe too and the total was around £450 iirc. Somebody shout if my price is a shade high, i really cant recall what i paid for it originally! doh!! :)

It's as close as you'll get to making the Zed sound like an old-school muscle car this side of an LS3 swap. Whether that appeals to you or not is a personal choice, but I love mine.

dan. your not far from where I live. can I pop around and listen to yours?

I am in southend by the way

Marzman is local and can pick up - he has provisional dibs. If he doesnt want it, or cant pay or whatever, then Nick U has second dibs.

(In the event that Marzman doesnt want it, i'll PM you to sort out somekind of courier pickup Nick. I appreciate you showed interest first, but im struggling for time due to work, so a collection by Marzman is easiest for me...)

Cheers all

Marzman is local and can pick up - he has provisional dibs. If he doesnt want it, or cant pay or whatever, then Nick U has second dibs.

(In the event that Marzman doesnt want it, i'll PM you to sort out somekind of courier pickup Nick. I appreciate you showed interest first, but im struggling for time due to work, so a collection by Marzman is easiest for me...)

Cheers all

Thanks, I'm happy to arrange the courier from this end and work around you for pick up timings etc.

Hope to hear from you soon

Nick U