Wheel Spacer Maximum Depth? How severe for that EVIL look?

givememorepower

Took some advice from you lot regarding wheel spacers and picked up that I need Eibach hubcentric's at the 20mm mark.

Are there any out there that exceed this depth?

Really keen on keeping my standard 18" alloys as they suit the car pretty good I reckon, but I want my car to look double FAT.

I assume that I'd need to get some longer wheel bolts to compensate, is this necessary for the 20mm spacers too??

Can it be done?

:blink::blink::blink:

I have the 25mm spacers available too; however, I’d only use them if you were keeping stock ride height… :thumbs:

Are these spacers Hubcentric Eibach? And how much for 4 delivered please???

Also would really like to see an example/picture so I can drool a little :teeth:

Digsy had the 25mm spacers on his Zed, hopefully he'll have some photos to post... :thumbs:

The 25mm are also hubcentric, they bolt straight on, these are £208.00 delivered for all 4... :thumbs:

Another popular combo, for stock height is 20mm front and 25mm rear, this is £205.00 delivered... :thumbs:

That sounds pretty good to me. Am I gonna get a nasty gravel rash up my doors with these from normal driving?

I'd be looking at 25 front and rear.

Are 'hubcentric' and 'eibach' brand names for the same thing?

I don't have paypal, so how would I pay you for them, and it would be after next weekend too I should think.

I'll send digsy a message to see if he has the pics then

That sounds pretty good to me. Am I gonna get a nasty gravel rash up my doors with these from normal driving?

I don't have paypal, so how would I pay you for them, and it would be after next weekend too I should think.

Eibach is the brand, hubcentric is the fitment type... :thumbs:

Eibach is the brand, hubcentric is the fitment type... :thumbs:

Gravel rash??

What brand are yours please? Any risk of fatigue on the spacers?

Cheers,

wouldnt mind a set of these, has anyone got pics with the 20mm spacers on without it being lowered?

Standard ride height with 20mm front and rear spacers...

r1bfo6.jpg

b5k3mr.jpg

15zm8m.jpg

:thumbs:

looks good, am hopefully going to be getting that soon when i get some spacers. i'll be hopefully be doing 20mm spacers front and back. do ppl use the 20mm front and back set up with the eibach springs to lower as well? that will be my next step after the spacers.