Sticker removal

Zee

Hey

Just a quickie, I really want to remove this sticker off the "back" window! It on the outside and is proving difficult to budge, as you can see from the piccy i've a bit of a "pick" at it! :teeth:

Maybe some paint thinners?...altho knowing my luck i'd prob spill it all over the paintwork! :scare:

n861860075_6093008_2282402.jpg

I did mine the other day.

I just picked with my nail and then a splash of meguiars glass cleaner. Any household glass cleaner will do.

I did clay the windows though which lifted the small anout of excess glue.

If tht's the case, why not just cut a lemon in half and rub that?

Might work, might need to be a little more concentrated. Will try it on mine on the weekend and put up a how too if it works! ;)

Would it help if the user concentrated very hard on the task at hand?

I will apply the lemon solution, and then both of us can stare very hard at the sticker... It will be off in no time, if there are 4 of us staring at the sticker and thinking "dissolve sticker, dissolve" whilst chanting ancient sticker removing prayers, it will take at least half the time of 2 of us doing it....

I will apply the lemon solution, and then both of us can stare very hard at the sticker... It will be off in no time, if there are 4 of us staring at the sticker and thinking "dissolve sticker, dissolve" whilst chanting ancient sticker removing prayers, it will take at least half the time of 2 of us doing it....

I GOT IT!!!!!

Lets just et Uri Geller to concentrate on it........but he might bend your whole car in the process...... :lol::lol::lol:

I GOT IT!!!!!

Lets just et Uri Geller to concentrate on it........but he might bend your whole car in the process...... :lol::lol::lol:

No not Uri........ If he did it all our cars would bend all at the same time :lol: !! Hes too much of a sticker removing pro, one little thought of removing a sticker could render all the Zeds in world undriveable!!

Actually, Uri could be very usefull in the making of custom zorsts and headers for the Zed... And his mate Russel Grant could help in forecasting what bhp your Zed will make with Mods before you go FI!!