Hello.x

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Jenna :bye:

You will feel overly protective - that's what motherhood/fatherhood does for you!

I currently feel like poo as my '58 GT Coupe got crashed into by a sweet little old lady when it was only two weeks old in mid Feb. It's in the body shop getting fixed right now and should be back by Friday. I can then take the yellow ribbon down from the tree out front.

Not really. I'm a sad case, but not that sad.

I currently feel like poo as my '58 GT Coupe got crashed into by a sweet little old lady when it was only two weeks old in mid Feb. It's in the body shop getting fixed right now and should be back by Friday. I can then take the yellow ribbon down from the tree out front.

Tell me about it!!! Only had the car two weeks and got a nail in the drivers side tyre not good :thumbdown: Couldn't get it repaired either so had to shell out for new one!

:angry:

You will feel overly protective - that's what motherhood/fatherhood does for you!

Not really. I'm a sad case, but not that sad.

Tell me about it!!! Only had the car two weeks and got a nail in the drivers side tyre not good :thumbdown: Couldn't get it repaired either so had to shell out for new one!

:angry:

Not good hon, but could happen with any car....

Enjoy it when it's fixed! :D

All done got it sorted me, nails and tyres seem to have a long standing relationship with every car I have ever owned needing a new one for this very reason. Rubbish!! :doh:

Not good hon, but could happen with any car....

Enjoy it when it's fixed! :D

All done got it sorted me, nails and tyres seem to have a long standing relationship with every car I have ever owned needing a new one for this very reason. Rubbish!! :doh:

As long as it's not scum bag tyre shops ripping off because you're a female. Not every nailed tyre is beyond repair, but you know that anyway. :)

As long as it's not scum bag tyre shops ripping off because you're a female. Not every nailed tyre is beyond repair, but you know that anyway. :)

Depends if you trust fixed ones too. I had a fixed one blow out on my on a rounderbout in my old Clio. Bloody :scare: moment! Would rather cough up the money for new tyres these days than have that happen again! Was probably a dodgy repair, but its enough to put me off.