Got my AB Foam Lance today

BulletMagnet

Woke up today only to find a nice card from ParcelForce saying how sad they were that they couldn't make delivery and had dropped the package off at my local post office (which is only two streets away).

Anyways, went to pick up said package in the afternoon and gave my new toy a whirl.

The AutoBrite Foam Lance:

ABlance.jpg

Pre washed the car a little, using some carwash in the Karchers built-in detergent bottle.

Then on went the foam lance and away I went

car002.jpg

Left it to dwell for about 5 mins as instructed on the SSF canister (Used AB SSF with wax and bubblegum scent)

car003.jpg

car004.jpg

By the time I dried her it was getting dark already, lol

car005.jpg

All in all I'm very happy with the purchase and deffo recommend the AB lance.

Not only can you adjust the spread pattern, you can also adjust the amount of foam (I think the + and - symbols are reversed tbh, when I turned to + it actually got less foam)

Thanks to Tim of Envy Valeting for recommending such a great product, I will deffo order Envy SSF once my current supply is depleted.

On the topic of foam itself, I phoned the friendly chap at AB and asked about dilution rate of the SSF within the bottle.

He advised about an inch worth of SSF and then top the rest up with warm water.

Now am I correct in assuming that the more solution I put in and less water, the thicker the foam?

Here is an industrial bubbleometer

bubble-point.jpg

And here is a smaller home kit

test1-dep2.jpg

The home kit is accurate to +/-2% bu but the industrial ojne is accurate to +/-0.01% bu

Thats the one Stew, I have the top one :lol: Before I went pro I had the little one but sold it on eBay as it couldnt cope with the bubblicious bubbles that the bubbleometer blew :headhurt:

Glad to hear it! You need to have to big daddy being a pro!

In all honesty they measure bubblepoint of fluid from oil wells though so wasn't entirely inaccurate....