Envy Valeting vs Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Envy Valeting

Swissvax Crystal Rock, not used it in a while so I'm glad this beauty came along. :yahoo:

DSC01958.jpg

DSC01959.jpg

DSC01960.jpg

Normal wash process but tried s snow foam sample I'd received for testing

DSC01961.jpg

DSC01962.jpg

I knew the claying was going to be bad as the paint felt very rough as I dried the car. Clay used Dodo Gentle grey.

DSC01963.jpg

Paint cleansed with Dodo Juice Lime prime via the PC. Felt very silky and smooth after, ready for the Crystal Rock annointing.

DSC01964.jpg

Whilst I left the wax to cure I dressed tyres, cleaned glass etc etc. Interior was hoovered, leather cleansed and conditioned. Plastics dressed, interior glass and vanity mirrors cleaned.

Afters as follows:

DSC01965.jpg

DSC01966.jpg

DSC01967.jpg

DSC01968.jpg

DSC01969.jpg

DSC01970.jpg

DSC01971.jpg

DSC01972.jpg

DSC01973.jpg

DSC01974.jpg

A rather pleasant way to spend the day

Tim

Thankyou all very much. Yes older Cayennes you cant give them away. I keep trying to get her indoors to swap the Touran for one, she just says this....:yawn:

Cyrstal Rock is pretty dear, but also pretty good. From memory it was around the £500 RRP but that was RRP if you get my drift:lol:

I had a really nice day on this, but tomorrow......I'd do tomorrows car for free

Thankyou all very much. Yes older Cayennes you cant give them away. I keep trying to get her indoors to swap the Touran for one, she just says this....:yawn:

Cyrstal Rock is pretty dear, but also pretty good. From memory it was around the £500 RRP but that was RRP if you get my drift:lol:

I had a really nice day on this, but tomorrow......I'd do tomorrows car for free

so, what is tomorrows car? :)

so, what is tomorrows car? :)

Todays car now :lol:

tomorrows car is a Honda Civic, todays will have to wait til Monday as I've overdone it and MUST rest!