Midlands Area Meet

Arkwright

great meet guys and was nice to meet you all. couldn't believe how dirty the car was when i got back so had to clean it again. Great little convoy down the motorway. shame about the average speed cams tho.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great meet guys and was nice to meet you all. couldn't believe how dirty the car was when i got back so had to clean it again. Great little convoy down the motorway. shame about the average speed cams tho.

yeah they were a pain. I got a little bored at one point and had to blow the cobwebs out :lol:

I was surprised how small the 350 engine looked compared to the 300 though B)

as a co - organiser of this meet I am always happy to see comments either good or bad however I would point out to you that this was a 300zx meeting that this club was invited to. That's why there were so many 300zx's present.

as a co - organiser of this meet I am always happy to see comments either good or bad however I would point out to you that this was a 300zx meeting that this club was invited to. That's why there were so many 300zx's present.

Sorry Arkwright - no offense meant. We appreciated the invite :thumbs:

Just for clarity - can someone edit the first post to state if this is a monthly meet, and what date/time each month? I'm local to Rainworth (ish) - would be good to pop along to the next one. I used to run a 200SX so kinda missed the 300zx - nice cars, especially the twin-turbo'd ones. Would be nice to have a look around a few of them!