Midlands Area Meet

Arkwright

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got back good to meet you guys!!! all got B) looking Z's
You too mate. I just got back after miles upon miles of 50mph average speed limit motorway driving and the Zed isn't azure any more. There's soo much salt on it :thumbdown:

Oh well, good day all in all apart from the wait time on some potato wedges :lol: . Nice to see some 300zx's as well.

530BHP!! :lol::lol:

You too mate. I just got back after miles upon miles of 50mph average speed limit motorway driving and the Zed isn't azure any more. There's soo much salt on it :thumbdown:

Oh well, good day all in all apart from the wait time on some potato wedges :lol: . Nice to see some 300zx's as well.

Sounds like Vinz ;)

Yeah mine is totally covered in salt too!!!

Had a good meet. Nice little convoy there and back :thumbs:

Some good Z's and nice people :thumbs:

Dont think nobody got any pics though......

Those wedges sucked too!!!

Crazy freaking weather though from rain to sun to hale!!

Hi Guys, I may be the chap from the Z Club mentioned above.

I only have a couple of photos worth showing, I was just snapping bits on 350Zs for personal interest re possible mods. Having trouble uploading atm (pixel size?).

It was good to meet-up with other 350Z owners and thanks for showing me your cars.

It was a good meet. I didn't count but lots of people there (I would guess about 45 including friends & family). All 4 clubs represented. Z club,300zx,co.uk, 300zx-club.com, 350Z-uk.com. Roll on some more meets. It was a bit cold and a bit wet but we all enjoyed it plus the licensee has asked us back so we must have been good!