Stubby Aerial

Zee

But it'll be electric....

I always remember when my dads XJ had a light flash up when it was about 9 months old. He took it to the dealer and they said the code was the aerial needing oiling.... :lol::lol:

I've been looking at these beesting stylee aerials on evilBay and I have a question.

I want to replace the base of the aerial too, so the whole thing's stainless, not a black plastic base with a stainless aerial on top, but it seems the ones I'm looking at are just for the mast.

Any idea of anywhere where I might be able to get something like this?

I think Zee posted a pic of what I'm after, but then a link to a black S2000 aerial!

I think I might end up just getting a black one...

Cheers.

I've been looking at these beesting stylee aerials on evilBay and I have a question.

I want to replace the base of the aerial too, so the whole thing's stainless, not a black plastic base with a stainless aerial on top, but it seems the ones I'm looking at are just for the mast.

Any idea of anywhere where I might be able to get something like this?

I think Zee posted a pic of what I'm after, but then a link to a black S2000 aerial!

I think I might end up just getting a black one...

Cheers.

Get a black one, chrome = tacky in my eyes :lol:

• 3 weeks later...