Hellow Everybody!

Zee

Hi Peeps!

Im new to the forum and new to the Nissan 350z so please excuse my newbie questions on the other forums over the coming weeks!

Im 31 and live in Lincolnshire, not sure if there are any other Lincs 350z Owners out here in the sticks! :teeth:

Anyway! I have just bought my 1st 350z today and im chuffed to bits. I paid £9150 for a late 03 plate registered in Dec 03. Its only done a shade under 30,000 miles and comes with the GT Pack. :thumbs:

Heres afew piccies i took before i left the garage today....

n861860075_5854000_739.jpg

n861860075_5854002_1267.jpg

n861860075_5854001_1013.jpg

i pick her up on Saturday and i cant bloody wait!! :yahoo:

I know, i saw the car advertised in the paper and went to see it last Sunday. When I arrived the car was nowhere to be seen and i was thinking they had sold it. So i decided to ask and was told the car had just come in and was out the back ready to be cleaned and valeted before been put on the showroom floor.

None of the salesmen knew anything about it as it was a Vauxhall garage i bought it from. I asked the salesman if he was sure it was the GT Pack version so he had a look on Auto Trader as i sat waiting.

You should have seen his face when the cheapest GT Pack he found was £10995 with over 70k on the clock! They had this one up for £9995 and managed to screw him right down on the price today! I think he gave me it cheap just to get rid of me!!:boxing::lol:

the extra cash I saved on the purchase will go towards a V1 Nismo Spoiler, new alloys and Double Din Unit in the next few weeks so stay tuned :teeth:

Thanks for the friendly welcome, very nice forum and community you have here! :thumbs:

-Matt