6 Nations has started

Toon Chris

You would love my t shirt martin! I supprt two teams Scotland and any other team England is playin :blush::lol:

My ideal retirement job is to open a shirt shop in Scotland, just order ahead accordingly and I cant go wrong :lol:

:lol::lol:

I got that shirt in Australia lol

Really lol i would be hiding them since England are officially the worst World cup champions as they have lost more games than they have won since winning the tittle :p

I refer you to my previous answer, its difficult to get motivated when playing inferior teams :lol:

Excuses excuses lol! Or is it cause u dnt have Johnny to be kicking all your points :p

last time i watched the six nations it was with mates, and we played sambuca rugby.

we each supported a side. everytime our team scored the others had to drink a shot of sambuca, and everytime the other team scored we had to drink.

i thought that it being an england wales match i stood a good chance of not loosing.

oh how wrong i was. me and my mate (both following england) lost miserably and had to drink the majority of the bottle ourselves. i think my other mates (welsh and scottish) only had 2 drinks. :headhurt:

was a good laugh though probably next time will do it with beer :lol:

was a good laugh though probably next time will do it with beer :lol:
Your liver will definately thank you for it the morning after :)

Only 5 days to go till the next round of 6 Nations games. Can't wait! :yahoo:

As an England fan, I could wait forever for the embarassing spectacle that we are likely to see this weekend. If we play like we did against Italy, it is going to get ugly pretty quickly!

• 1 month later...
Well its all to play for today guys! Who will win Ireland or Wales? and i dnt wanna talk about the England vs Scotland game lol

Got my wife's niece staying this weekend, a scot who loves the rugby. Could be a few problems come 3.30 this afternoon. :scare::scare:

Well, Ireland took the Grand Slam!!! Played great rugby throughout the championship.

I maybe Welsh, but i'm glad in a way that Steve Jones's 48m penalty kick fell short of the goal posts! It was still a great effort but, unless we were beating Ireland by the 13 points that we needed to win the championship, then there was just no point in snatching a very slim victory over them and denying their glory.

Very deserving champions in my opinion. :yahoo: WELL DONE THE IRISH :yahoo: