Custom In-Cubby GPS System

nurrish

The iGo nav software is quality. I have it on my CarPC after seeing the demo of this on the forum. Cracking bit of kit.

Did you get it to auto turn on with the ignition? I think that was the only thing it was missing when you first made it :)

Hey nurrish me thinks we could do this! you supply the expertise and i will be happy to put in start up cash and advertisement :teeth:

what do you say 70:30 split on markup hihihihihihihihi! :p

No seriously we would talk about this on friday :thumbs:

I like what i hear......espically if its 70:30 my way :teeth:

I think i have my first customer to :teeth:

But yeah will talk more on firday

Hey nurrish me thinks we could do this! you supply the expertise and i will be happy to put in start up cash and advertisement :teeth:

what do you say 70:30 split on markup hihihihihihihihi! :p

No seriously we would talk about this on friday :thumbs:

I like what i hear......espically if its 70:30 my way :teeth:

I think i have my first customer to :teeth:

But yeah will talk more on firday

I want involvement :p

Will do you some lovely boot screens etc :p

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Guys

Just received my unit from Ebay and about to take the unit apart.

I have some questions if thats ok.

1: where have you all mounted the speaker for this unit

2: what do i have to do, to connect it to my iphone, soldering etc.

Im sure i will think of some more questions as i go along :D

Cheers in advance

John

• 2 months later...
is this still available?

Hi martin,

yes it is :D

We have been recieving the odd PM of interest but decided very early on that Wales will be the showcase for the unit and thereby generate firm interest or orders.

i have the working fitted unit on my car at present and we have even opted for a higher specs hardware than this with no envisaged increase in unit price ;)

If you do not come to wales, i expect you will get feedback from those who would see the device.

Hope this helps. Feel free to post or pm any further querries.

Bennett

is this still available?

Hi martin,

yes it is :D

We have been recieving the odd PM of interest but decided very early on that Wales will be the showcase for the unit and thereby generate firm interest or orders.

i have the working fitted unit on my car at present and we have even opted for a higher specs hardware than this with no envisaged increase in unit price ;)

If you do not come to wales, i expect you will get feedback from those who would see the device.

Hope this helps. Feel free to post or pm any further querries.

Bennett

Another thing im wantind a gander at, at wales, :thumbs:

well, i wasnt really bothered about peoples opinions as i liked the unit already from reading the 1st post

is the sat nav decent? a friend of mine said his old 350z sat nav didnt have a scooby.

my car is a GT pack with everything, sound upgrade, brembos and leather etc etc however the only thing it dont have is this cubby screen unit....i take it il have no problems fitting it in, and what additional stuff will i need, as im about to fit my flip out screen panasonic headunit for cds/dvds in the main cd/tape space this saturday...

am i able to use both the units separately or would it be one or the other if they were both in the car, rather than both at the same time.....say sat nav etc on the cubby, cd on the screen headunit i have

i really like this, and want it, and i get paid on monday :)