Brake Pad Upgrade

dangerman

Hello people,

Looking to replace my pads all round. Have narrowed it down to 3 choices after reading the threads here:

Endless SSS

Performance Friction Z-Rated

Hawk Performance HPS

I've only seen the HP's recommend by Tere but he does seem to rate them very highly. From what I've read the Endless SSS are probably more suited for me but I was wondering how they would compare with the HP's.

Also does anyone know the best way to get hold these?

Hello people,

Looking to replace my pads all round. Have narrowed it down to 3 choices after reading the threads here:

Endless SSS

Performance Friction Z-Rated

Hawk Performance HPS

I've only seen the HP's recommend by Tere but he does seem to rate them very highly. From what I've read the Endless SSS are probably more suited for me but I was wondering how they would compare with the HP's.

Also does anyone know the best way to get hold these?

Tere is a she, dude :) DS2500 are also worth a try.

PF pads are utterly brilliant. I've had mine for about 7 months now and they've happily taken fast road + extended track use in their stride. Not cheap, but very good. The only downside is that they take a few applications to warm up, especially in this weather, but aside from that I can't fault them.

O.P You don't say what you are planning to use the car for or your calliper/disc type or the power that you are putting out.

It's just the stock disc and Brembo calliper setup. I mostly do road driving and plan on taking it to the track maybe once or twice a year. Sorry for lack of information bro...

O.P You don't say what you are planning to use the car for or your calliper/disc type or the power that you are putting out.

It's just the stock disc and Brembo calliper setup. I mostly do road driving and plan on taking it to the track maybe once or twice a year. Sorry for lack of information bro...

Okay. Ferodo DS 2500 will be all that you will require.

FCP1562H Rear

FCP1561H Front

Give CS a shout and I am sure that he will cut a deal for you ;)

I've got a brand new set of Endless SSS pads for the BREMBO'S here at £100, thats for the fronts, i haven't got the rears unfortunately.

Plus loads more items i've yet to make a list of!! inc :-

Summit strut brace,

Goodridge and Hel brake lines (brembo and non brembo),

polished intake pipes,

rear spats, etc etc,

all new and looking for a good home.

Will make up a seperate thread in the for sale section soon.

I've only got a small selection of items, at well below retail price. PM if you cant wait ;)

Okay. Ferodo DS 2500 will be all that you will require.

FCP1562H Rear

FCP1561H Front

Give CS a shout and I am sure that he will cut a deal for you ;)

Thanks Alex, from the description above it sounds like the Ferodo DS2500 would suit your needs perfectly for both road and track use… :thumbs:

Have a look in the Traders section for my post on the DS2500 pads or send me a PM... :thumbs: