2nd Feb 370z order?

newswseller

Why non GT? Resale not an issue???

18's are like the 350z gt4's but even more bland......

Base is over £3k cheaper than GT (same as 350z GT vs non GT), at resale time surely the GT will only be worth an extra £1k premium.. so is it really worth it.. I can live without the leather, 19" wheels and cd multi changer..

The GT4's are nicer that Rays though so surely those as standard is a bonus :teeth:

Why non GT? Resale not an issue???

18's are like the 350z gt4's but even more bland......

Base is over £3k cheaper than GT (same as 350z GT vs non GT), at resale time surely the GT will only be worth an extra £1k premium.. so is it really worth it.. I can live without the leather, 19" wheels and cd multi changer..

The GT4's are nicer that Rays though so surely those as standard is a bonus :teeth:

350z GT pack is/was £2k ;)

350z GT's are worth £1k more because the initial cost is £2k.

370z GT's will command more than £1k premiums accordingly.

The 370z GT4's are nowhere near as nice as the 350z rims, have you not seen them?

If you don't like the 19's then I can understand saving the money if your gonna buy an aftermarket set.........I understand your reservations about buying the GT pack on the 370z but and its a big but, maybe Bose will have got their act together for the 370z?? if so the wheels and bose will be highly desireable......all imho...

If you don't like the 19's then I can understand saving the money if your gonna buy an aftermarket set.........I understand your reservations about buying the GT pack on the 370z but and its a big but, maybe Bose will have got their act together for the 370z?? if so the wheels and bose will be highly desireable......all imho...

Agree. Maybe they'll have that sorted. Also the quality of leather in my sisters Qashqai is very good. How is fairs over time I don't know...

Also, no GT means no Synchro-Matching-Doobrie. Surely that's the main benefit from a driving perspective over the current Zed?

As much as the car has grown on me, it doesn't do enough more or better to justify spending any money on a new one now, especially when they'll probably plummet in value by the end of the year. In a year's time maybe, but not now.

When I came to get my Zed 18months ago (maybe nearly 2yrs now), the GT cars were demanding about £1500 more than non GT. Even then, no one was touching non-GTs. I think its a hard call, depending on how long you keep the car, whether you want syncho-rev-match, which lets face it, is what the pub convos will be about when you say you have one ;)

I'm sorely tempted to get one (when I get my new contract at work), but my head says to wait a year and see what residuals are like. In the current market, I can see you getting a 1yr old 370z GT for about £20k easily if not less!

Also, I'd go with the 19" wheels. Dont think the 18s fill it enough without larger profile tyres ( :yuck: ), and the 20s from the GTR just look too big, even if you used lower profile tyres.

As pointed out in the GTR wheels thread, look at the resemblance to the old Zed, really does follow the old design lines :thumbs:

I am waiting to see one in the flesh especially in yellow :teeth: Will see if that opens my wallet :headhurt: But one side of me really does not want to see my current car gone............its done nothing yet. :blush: And is too good to just let go for a snip.

Any dealer worth they salt should be able to give you a part exchange valuation for 3 months ahead. It will usually be dependent upon conditions such as the mileage not exceeding a given amount, and obviously the condition of the car being the same as when valued. If your dealer can't or won't do this then I'd be taking my business elsewhere.