Has anyone seen that interior before?

neil2185

My orange seats are already showing the dirt after 9K, so would not like grey or white. My 928 has cream leather and looks ok, if a little worn for 18 years and 140K so maybe if they are looked after will be ok.

The roadster doesn't look right at the back with the roof up to me.

Cheap tho, 3rd of the price already?

its a very very pale grey, it was on one of the cars in the showroom last time i was there. Looks lovely with a dark exterior colour but like everyone says just a nightmare to keep clean.

Light coloured leather isn't that bad, just needs a wipe down with leather cleaner and conditioner every 3 months or so. Unless your a farmer... :)

IMHO if it has the whole shooting match, dash, carpets and door cards then it can be a little harder.

I pick mine up tommorrow :yahoo: and it has the frost grey with midnight blue ext (bulge) the picture i had looked white but i think it's the flash from the camera that makes it look white..... i can't wait... shaking with excitement :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I think that'll look great, its a brave choice! B)