Newbie questions

Cheers for the replys, i am going out of my mind with excitment...

do you think i got a good price then.. i was looking for the latest model with the newer engine and low miles as i do a lot!! i can't wait :teeth: well chuffed

holdcrofts are a good bunch, we have parts discount with them :)

I will have loads of time with it as i live on the south coast and the car is in stoke so a good 3.5 hours of drive time.... i have friends and family just up the road from stoke so will show it off over the weekend... i know it's going to be worth it as i have been stuck with a poxy company car for 3 years!

I used to have a 200sx on an x plate (280bhp after i fineshed) and that was scary in the wet... i do like a good bit of sideways action from time to time so should be ok with it.. current car rwd aswell but has small engine so not that fun to drive (small engine due to company car tax)... i won't be taking the traction off til i get used to it though! don't want to hurt her ;)

Cheers for the replys, i am going out of my mind with excitment...

do you think i got a good price then.. i was looking for the latest model with the newer engine and low miles as i do a lot!! i can't wait :teeth: well chuffed

holdcrofts are a good bunch, we have parts discount with them :)

+1 and welcome to the forum. Use Holdcrofts to service my zed as i live only 4 miles from them. :)

Beavis... go and check out my car and tell me how good it is!!!! On a seriouse note though i havn't seen it in the flesh yet... i saw it on line and sorted it out then and there as they said i could have the deposit back if i got there and it wasn't any good! so if you are passing :D

Beavis... go and check out my car and tell me how good it is!!!! On a seriouse note though i havn't seen it in the flesh yet... i saw it on line and sorted it out then and there as they said i could have the deposit back if i got there and it wasn't any good! so if you are passing :D

Will let you know if i pass, but seriously it should be ok, if there are any issues i am sure Holdcrofts will sort them for you. ;)