'FABULOUS' 350z

verma

Ok, because I'm a c*ck I wrote to them. Here is the replies. Read it from the bottom up if you know what I mean.....

The UK 350z is 276 bhp the Japanese one that we have is running at 340 bhp 6 speed manual , the exhaust is a perforamance one that is made by fabulous that is heat rapped in a insulated wrap , this car is truely awesome and if you drive it you would know that is running at 340 bhp as it is a very quick car thanks kerry

Stew: How much does the aftermarket exhaust add power wise?

I thought the standard power was 276bhp?

This is quite a jump in power!

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Hi it is only a 2 seater and yes it is the 340bhp. It has after market exhauast and aftermarket gram light wheels, this is a very cheap car at this price and has only done 17,000 miles and it is my own car that i use daily the only reason it is forsale is that i would like to change it for a merc . any more more in fo please call me on *** thanks kerry

Dear 657fod,

First Name: Stewart

---------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering about the 350Z that is advertised. It is stated as having 4 seats. Is this a conversion?

Also, it states 340bhp. Is the engine modified? What modifications have been carried out?

Thanks.

Maybe we should all go to their garage and buy some 55bhp exhausts! I got a filter change and some new spark plugs from 'kerry' cost me £700 but added 90bhp well worth it!

It shocks me the lies that car sells are willing to come out with, surely if you are buying a car like a zwd you will have done your home work and know they are talking out their arse!!!!

My reply.....

Wow, didn’t know that Japanese ones had more power. I thought they were all 276! Just goes to show I need to do more research!

Do you have dyno results for it or anything?

Sorry to keep pestering you!

;)

My reply.....

Wow, didn’t know that Japanese ones had more power. I thought they were all 276! Just goes to show I need to do more research!

Do you have dyno results for it or anything?

Sorry to keep pestering you!

;)

Top work stew, you have to keep going with this, id love to see just how far they are willing to bull sh*t, say 'you are really interest but it seems a little over priced, is that cus of the increased power'

You'd think with the amount of time I spent on here that I'd have known that the JDMs with an aftermarket exhaust (or is it just tailpipes welded on....) make 340bhp!

Obviously need to increase my forum time! :lol:

And the reply.......

Know it has not im sorry, i will double check the paper work but when we typed in the vehicle details it came up with 340 bhp, maybe im wrong and your right but it still a lovely car

And is well worth viewing thank you Kerry .

Now where did I say I doubted them?

:lol:

I bet the ad doesn't change though....