Car Park Shoot - New Pics

ab350z

I think there is scope for this Cara. Pleny owners in the 'deen!

:lol: I'll maybe get snapping this week, try to find some really obscure locations :lol:

The second place looks a bit better though so let you off!

I'd be worried about the camera never mind the car in the first set of pics!

I actually quite like the location of the first set of pics, could look pretty good for that whole underground/street/grunge kinda feel!

But yes, I'd be worried about both the camera and the car.... heck, I'd be worried about ME :lol: Wouldn't be going there myself at night :scare:

Aye Denburn is a little bit nasty but those pics were taken late afternoon, plenty shoppers about and spotted a couple CCTV cameras in the area, doesnt seem to have deterred the graffiti artists though.

Stew, your harbour ones could fall under the risky location factor depending on what time you end up down that part of town, could get more than you bargained for. Be good to get near the lighthouse. Was up at Lecht today, some amazing scenery, no Z shots though. The g/f was over the moon with a photo opportunity at **** Bridge!

Myself, JAyne, Doug S and Cara went over the lecht and were going to go back for **** Bridge. Shame there is only one sign! Think the other one was nicked.

You get Lost too which is always good for a piccie too!

I know what you mean about run down grunge look - (Have you been to North Manchester yet!) :lol::headhurt:

Can't say I have but I get the jist :lol:

I totally wanted to stop at **** Bridge and Lost but it was too late to stop by the time I realised :dry: Next time!