Car Park Shoot - New Pics

ab350z

Great location and setup, but you do need to buy a new camera! Lots of good DSLR's for not alot at the moment.

Cause of the different and bright lights you camera will suffer trying to find the right level... There are probably some settings on there to help taking photos like that... This Fuji have a setting with a Firework symbol, thats prob your best bet

The reason your photos don't look so great(fuzzy) is because your fuji will automatically have to set your ISO high because there is very little light. You may be able to lower your ISO in a manual mode, needs to be as low as possible to get rid of the grain in the image but then under that sort of light you will need to be doing 20+ second exposures, so you'll need a tripod, and a shutter release. DSLRs can get more light in because they have a bigger lens frint but your still gonna need a tripod and 30 second exposures to shoot in the dark. Photography is all a compromise with the light you have available.

Have a look at this to find out more about ISO and before binning your fuji try playing about in manual mode http://www.dpreview.com/learn/?/key=sensitivity

Actually, is it Denburn?

Looks too big for Justice mill.

It's actually an alright place to park. Just park near the front and don't leave it overnight. I've never been to the graffiti ridden bits before!

Damn! The whole time I was uploading those i was thinking "Must get that in before Sarnie, must get that in before Sarnie" and someone else beat him to it!! Aye too right I do, it'll happen!

In stock, if you want a set... :)

I'll need to wait till next month mate, just bought a load of new snowboarding kit, its top of the list though.

Stew, that 2 wrong out of 2! Rose Street high rise, near Private Eye's (other seedy gentleman's club in Aberdeen full of eastern european women are available). Felt the bottom of the lip scrape on every ramp on the way up, and thats standard suspension. Had a look in the light of day today and no scratches or anything, phew!