Here's one I did for Autosport......

Envy Valeting

Sorry not a 350Z :p

A great honour was bestowed upon Envy Valeting, to prepare a show winning Subaru car for the Pistonheads Show (part of Autosport International) at the NEC.

So the car was subject to 2 days of pampering. A protection detail and I had to make sure it was as well protected as possible as it had to be driven to the NEC. My plan was as it hopefully would be well protected, all it would need at the NEC would be a good foaming, rinse and final tinker....would my plan work?!

It starts.....delivered Sunday

DSC01691.jpg

DSC01692.jpg

DSC01694.jpg

DSC01695.jpg

DSC01696.jpg

DSC01697.jpg

DSC01698.jpg

Envy Brush and Espuma Revolution

DSC01699.jpg

DSC01700.jpg

Envy SSF

DSC01701.jpg

Gets the dirt off

DSC01704.jpg

Wash mitt and BTBM

DSC01702.jpg

Foam dwelling

DSC01703.jpg

Its all clean, and NO credit to me for this. This is how FMS keeps it normally underneath

DSC01706.jpg

DSC01707.jpg

DSC01708.jpg

DSC01709.jpg

DSC01710.jpg

DSC01711.jpg

DSC01720.jpg

DSC01721.jpg

DSC01722.jpg

DSC01723.jpg

DSC01724.jpg

Here we are at the NEC, lets hope the plan worked!

DSC01725.jpg

DSC01726.jpg

A snow foam and rinse, and a speedy wash with TBM etc and taken inside.

I apologise now as the pics are all not that great, but the process worked perfectly IMHO.

DSC01736.jpg

DSC01739.jpg

DSC01737.jpg

DSC01738.jpg

I am pleased with the way the car came out after the drive up etc, and a good social occasion too.....

Thanks for looking

Tim

Does that wheel wax make any difference to the shine etc? and does it help protect them?

From my experience, it doesnt make any difference to shine, but my god does it make them easy to clean. When I got my Rotas new, I did 4 coats of wheel sealant (Poorboys stuff), and the muck just wipes off, no need for nasty wheel cleaners, just use a bucket of car shampoo and an old wash mitt :thumbs:

Thats one clean car! the underneath! :scare:

Does that wheel wax make any difference to the shine etc? and does it help protect them?

The underneath is NOT my work! Sometimes you can go too far :D

The wheel wax as Chris has said IMHO doesnt add much to the finish BUT makes cleaning one hell of a lot easier.

The Swissvax is pretty costly for a small pot (thought it really does last) but you can get as good results from something like Collinite 476s etc too.

I spent about £300 on that SwissVax stuff when I had my Diamond Black Golf GTI MK5.

I have to say its the donkey's danglers... Spent 7 hours doing the car one crazy day. Never again though :) lol

Still have it all as well... just can't be buggered to use it :blush:

Thats one clean car! the underneath! :scare:

The underneath is NOT my work! Sometimes you can go too far :D

The wheel wax as Chris has said IMHO doesnt add much to the finish BUT makes cleaning one hell of a lot easier.

The Swissvax is pretty costly for a small pot (thought it really does last) but you can get as good results from something like Collinite 476s etc too.

Yeh I read that you said it wasnt but still thats crazy :lol:

Cheers for the Info Guys! :thumbs:

this forum used to be massively against using snow foam saying it strips the paint, whenever i showed pics, in this weather its a godsend for a touchless wash and no grit getting dragged over the paint

nice work, scooby's are great cars they look good when they are minging (giving that rally look) or super clean

this time of year the major problem is transporting a "clean" car, you solved that B)

nice work