K&N Typhoon Kit – Polished

MITZ@CougarStore

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All, we’ve got the K&N Typhoon Kit – Polished, priced at £235.00 delivered.

Quite a few owners have this fitted to their Zeds.

As always, if you’re interested do send me a PM… :thumbs:

you got any pics ?

:thumbs:

CS, on a serious note, do you or can you have the Fujita short ram intake? i think i overheard you mate at the shop(UV) say something like that was arriving soon?!

The Fujita kits were due to be sent out to me before Christmas, it's taking an absolute age, so the chances are I might be cancelling the order unless they can get them to me sharpish... :thumbs:

Ah bummer, i was about to order one from ESR when they shutdown, and now i have no idea where to get one from!

Go for the typhoon? Looks lovely and a few users on here have had nowt bad to say about them..I've checked on some of the US zed sites and they really rate this..sound lovely too.

Ah bummer, i was about to order one from ESR when they shutdown, and now i have no idea where to get one from!

Go for the typhoon? Looks lovely and a few users on here have had nowt bad to say about them..I've checked on some of the US zed sites and they really rate this..sound lovely too.

It's like double the price tho, i only want it for the noise and i cant justify £235 for a noise maker that the ECU will cancel out anyhow!

i was contemplating selling mine to upgrade to the typhoon, but i haven't made my mind up yet.

if they do a typhoon kit with in red then i might defo swap over.

my pop charger has only been on the car for about 6 weeks. probably only done 500 miles.

It's like double the price tho, i only want it for the noise and i cant justify £235 for a noise maker that the ECU will cancel out anyhow!

I thought the JWT was in its £200's too? Envy sell them at £265...but am guessing your after just the air filter induction kit?

I thought the JWT was in its £200's too? Envy sell them at £265...but am guessing your after just the air filter induction kit?

Thats the dual filter ;)

i was contemplating selling mine to upgrade to the typhoon, but i haven't made my mind up yet.

my pop charger has only been on the car for about 6 weeks. probably only done 500 miles.

do they do them in red?

do they do them in red?

3 options, Red, Blue and Polished... :thumbs:

do they do them in red?

3 options, Red, Blue and Polished... :thumbs:

Although, I should add that Red was showing as not available, I don’t think they ever put it into production… :)